The Ryan Library Resource Centre (LRC) provides students and staff with:
- A quiet and comfortable area in which to read, work and learn.
- A variety of resources to support the leisure and learning activities of the College.
- Professional assistance in using the LRC, its equipment and resources.
Students and staff have access to up-to-date information and equipment through a variety of media:
- Print - books, newspapers, magazines, and vertical file materials.
- Audio-Visual - videos, charts, posters, CDs, tapes.
- Electronic - CD-ROMs, databases, software, the Internet.
- Equipment - computers, graphics tablet, photocopier, CD players, television/videos, cameras.
- Textbooks - individual and class texts.
Monday - Friday 8:20am - 4:30pm
Tuesday - Until 7:00pm for Senior students.
During school time, the LRC is used by staff and students for class related activities. Before and after school, and during lunch times, the LRC may be used for borrowing, reading, study, research or to complete class assignments.
Up to three LRC materials may be borrowed for up to two weeks and renewed for a further two weeks if necessary.
Students who need to borrow more than three items at a time may discuss their needs with the LRC staff. However, those with overdue items will not be allowed to borrow extra items until their materials are returned.
There are two meeting rooms available for small group meetings of students and staff.