The College Board is a key expression of the importance of partnerships, and in particular parent participation, within the Ryan Catholic College community and provide invaluable support to the principal in administration, policy issues and management of educational change.
The Board is comprised of College staff, College Chaplain, parents and other community members. It is responsible for the development of policy and advises the Principal on the overall direction of the College.
The current members are:
- Fr Dave Lancini (Parish Priest)
- David McNeale (Principal)
- Norman Whittaker (Chairperson - parent member)
- Tarnya Murtha, Sharyn Ive, Sally Gray, Jeff Reibel, Neil Jordan, Dave Mackay, Brianne Falconieri (Parent Members)
- Nick Antoniazzi (Leadership Team - Ryan Campus)
- Sean White (Leadership Team - Junior Campus)
- Anna Davey (Staff member - Junior Campus)
- Gavin Stott (Staff member - Ryan Campus)
The Board meets on the first Wednesday of each month.