The Library provides the Junior School with:
- An award winning, modern, inviting place for the school community.
- A comprehensive, age appropriate Library, literature and information skills program for 21st Century learners.
- A Library collection which is dynamic, current and responsive to children's leisure reading as well as the learning activities of the College.
- Professional assistance to teachers with planning and resourcing the curriculum.
- A bank of computers supplying access to CD-Roms, databases, software, OPAC access and the internet to support the Information Technology needs of the Junior School.
- Age appropriate book collection.
- Audio-visual material such as charts, posters, videos, CDs, DVDs, tapes and teaching equipment.
- Equipment including CD players, televisions/VCR, data projector, overhead projectors and a mobile Interactive White Board.