The Ryan Library Resource Centre (LRC) provides students and staff with:
- A quiet and comfortable area in which to read, work and learn.
- A variety of resources to support the leisure and learning activities of the College.
- Professional assistance in using the LRC, its equipment and resources.
Students and staff have access to up-to-date information and equipment through a variety of media:
- Print - books, newspapers, magazines, and vertical file materials.
- Audio-Visual - videos, charts, posters, CDs, tapes.
- Electronic - CD-ROMs, databases, software, the Internet.
- Equipment - computers, graphics tablet, photocopier, CD players, television/videos, cameras.
- Textbooks - individual and class texts.