The Ryan Campus Library is named The Hub, and provides a welcoming and engaging space for students to study, read and collaborate. The Hub has been designed to meet the needs of 21st Century learners, and features:
- Spaces for different modes of study, both individual and collaborative, including a computer classroom and quiet reading lounge
- Flexible furniture to support a variety of learning modes
- An expertly-curated collection of both print and electronic resources designed to support the academic and leisure needs of students
- Professional staff to support the use of The Hub, the equipment and resources
The Hub provides access to a variety of information resources:
- Print - books, newspapers and magazines
- Online - databases, encyclopedias, educational video, ebooks, digital subscriptions, software
- Equipment - laptops, scanners, printers, photocopiers, audiovisual equipment, cameras, iPads
- Textbooks - individual and class sets (print and online)
Students and staff have access to up-to-date information and equipment through a variety of media:
- Print - books, newspapers, magazines, and vertical file materials.
- Audio-Visual - videos, charts, posters, CDs, tapes.
- Electronic - CD-ROMs, databases, software, the Internet.
- Equipment - computers, graphics tablet, photocopier, CD players, television/videos, cameras.
- Textbooks - individual and class texts.