More pages in this section
Ryan Catholic College Guidance Counsellors are dedicated to providing counselling, student support, classroom support and assessment services.
They provide a safe and confidential space for students to share their emotions and concerns, offering empathy, understanding, and guidance to help them cope with difficult experiences.
Through their collaboration with Catholic Education Office, school leadership personnel, teachers, parents and students, the following services may be available:
- Developing behaviour support strategies for students in collaboration with school staff and parents.
- Liaising with staff from the Inclusive Education team to promote a multidisciplinary approach to support positive outcomes for our students.
- Facilitating counselling to students with personal, social and emotional needs.
- Liaising with health professionals to meet student needs which may include referral to external agencies for additional support and mental health assessment.
- Facilitating and administering appropriate assessments.
Please note that Counselling Services at Ryan Catholic College is only available during term time.
If the matter requires immediate support please contact:
We would like to acknowledge the traditional custodians of the land, the Wulgurukaba people. We also acknowledge their neighbouring brothers and sisters on the land, the Bindal people. We pay our respects to elders past present and emerging. May we walk gently and peacefully on this land together.